Associate - Market Intelligence/Market Research - Consulting Firm (6-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Market Insights associate consultant plays an integral part of the business decision- making process and help achieve and maintain competitive leadership. They develop understanding, create insight, and drive action for practice, solution, capability, industry, enterprise, and business leaders.
- Employee in this role help leaders understand the implications of current and potential market and industry trends and help drive action across the company through timely, impactful deliverables.
- He/she will be able to develop an advisory relationship with senior leaders to understand their key issues and how Market Insights can help.
- The candidate will have expertise with using structured consulting engagement methods, including action- oriented project scoping, hypothesis-driven research, creative use of analysis methods to drive beyond the obvious, and report writing based on a fact-supported storyline leading to action recommendations.
Ideal Candidate :
- Identifies highly complex, emerging issues to be researched/analyzed and consults with leaders on the positioning of major offerings/solutions, and/or strategies.
- Negotiates with leaders to optimize the success of strategies and/or offerings/solutions
- Identifies market trends, providing early warnings on threats and opportunities in the evolving landscape, and evaluating their impact to
- Capable of working in a high-profile, high-impact and demanding needs of multiple stakeholders and projects.
- Hands -on expert in using structured consulting engagement methods, including action-oriented project scoping, hypothesis-driven research, creative use of analysis methods to drive beyond the obvious, and report writing based on a fact-supported storyline leading to action recommendations.
- Ensure that resources are aligned and available to drive business results per commitments. Assigns work and ensures high quality deliverables on an ongoing basis.
- Identifies new opportunities for building capabilities & assets. Drives innovative thinking/issue based analysis from ongoing work efforts.
- Arranges for new hire, ongoing skill development and work related training.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Comfortable speaking with and presenting to senior leaders
- Effective consultative skills for interacting with clients and solving problems
- Business acumen, verbal and written English communication skills
- Leadership skills, ability to work as part of a team, and a high level of integrity
Demonstrated experience in :
- Consulting techniques, research, analysis, creation of intellectual capital based on market and competitive analysis.
- Assessment of information, financial modeling, dissemination and communication of insights to key decision-makers.
- Market insights including strong knowledge and/or analysis of market and industry landscape
- Management consultancy/strategic consultancy/marketing
- Master degree in business administration, marketing, market research
- Fluency in English
- Strong capabilities using MS PowerPoint and Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.