Talent Acquisition Specialist at Ceipal Corp.
Views:71 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Associate Manager - Strategy & Sales - HR Solutions (8-15 yrs)
Job Role :
Associate Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy and Sales
Work Location : Bangalore (Work from Office)
Shift : Day
Work Experience (Preferred) : 8 - 15 years (SaaS/Staffing/B2B Background)
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for completely new sales acquisition & Business Development for a product vertical and enabling it to grow multi-fold in the international markets.
- Experience in Bid Management / Presales.
- Should have successfully managed large-size deals independently
- Should be well versed with recent industry trends across key geographies UK, Australia, US, Europe, Middle East, etc.
- Read and interpret solicitation documents (RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs) to identify critical content items required for a compliant response.
- Create a strategic road map, plan, control, and direct activities of sales teams to attain business objectives. Responsible for the sales, delivery, and operations of the business.
- Build and execute a high-level, growth-driven strategy to achieve a profitable major market share.
- Execute strategy blueprints for ROI/market share growth, operational efficiency, resource optimization, and team management.
- Work directly with the Executive members/promoters to chart the long-term vision and GTM plan
- Own the GTM plan and ensure marketing initiatives are in line with the GTM plan
- Responsible for Market Intelligence, Sales Planning, and Budgeting.
- Build strong relationships with key decision-making teams of existing and prospective customers.
- Ensure all customer-oriented processes including Customer feedback is managed well for high Customer engagement.
- Responsible for competition mapping/ tracking market trends and industry benchmarks.
- Work closely with Product Management and Technology teams to ensure alignment with business strategy and business objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B Tech + MBA from esteemed institutes
- 8+ years of experience in IT product/SaaS/Cloud sales selling to large/mid-size and enterprise customers
- Strong track record of selling value-based products to large/mid enterprises.
- Exposure to HRMS / HR / Staffing verticals is a plus.
- Candidates with exposure to product management will be given preference.
- Candidates should be a hustler and willing to roll up their sleeves in a startup ecosystem
- Ability to deal with ambiguities and operate in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong sales leadership with experience of managing dynamic and high-performing sales teams and having an ability to inspire and move cross-functional teams
- Process-oriented candidate with the ability to design simple operational frameworks in the organization with a bias towards action
About Company :
- CEIPAL has been raising the bar in the HR software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We are proud to be the first company to put powerful, easy-to-use recruiting & workforce management software into the hands of startups, growing companies, and enterprises alike.
- CEIPAL's platforms support over 60,000+ recruiters worldwide, automating and streamlining their work processes every day. CEIPAL is a 360- platform for all business processes, designed to help everyone from employees to CEOs.
- CEIPAL has over 400+ employees globally, with headquarters in Rochester, NY, and Research and Development in Hyderabad and Chennai. We work closely with clients to increase productivity and help them achieve their business goals.