HR Consultant at HR & Corporate Advisory
Views:81 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate Manager - Search Engine Optimization - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
- Own and drive the SEO roadmap to Boost DAUs and MAUs.
- Perform market research and competitor analysis to plan and execute SEO roadmap.
- Report insights on KPIs like product, user metrics, competitors, and SEO health.
- Ensure month-on-month organic growth in traffic, app downloads and qualified leads.
- Collaborate with teams internally and externally to develop SEO relevant content.
- Advise product, engineering and content teams on how SEO works.
- Perform technical SEO audits to highlight technical issues
- Explore and implement all SEO initiatives to grow the online presence
- Recommend and implement ideas to drive more organic traffic
KEY QUALIFICATIONS :
- Education - BE/ B. Tech. from Tier I or other top colleges.
- Hands-on technical and strategic experience in on-page and off-page SEO.
- Proven track record of delivering high growth in SEO/ASO traffic at scale.
- Expertise with the latest SEO industry best practices.
- Good have knowledge of using AHRefs, SemRush, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword
WHO YOU ARE :
To be successful in this role, you- ll need to have the following skills :
- Excellent problem-solving skills with deep attention to detail.
- Expert at researching and discovering the latest trends.
- Bias for action: Run pilots and then evaluate/course-correct to scale or reject.
- Highly analytical: Trust data to make decisions; have the ability to slice and dice data
- Extreme ownership: Take responsibility for all the good and bad campaigns with a focus on improvement
- Radical candor: Ability to speak your mind respectfully with fearless conviction
- Self-driven: Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Liberal leave policy