Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:27 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate Manager - Sales - Research Services/Analytics Solutions (7-10 yrs)
Associate Manager Sales
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive meaningful customer value and sustained YOY sales growth selling Analytics solutions to prospects.
- Drive new analytic business through demand creation, opportunity qualification, solution identification and value enablement.
- Actively identify, prospect and develop new business opportunities within a relatively small number of existing and new accounts (heavy up-sell / cross-sell responsibilities).
- Conduct business based conversations to identify stakeholders, business process, KPI's and critical success factors around an opportunity.
- Establish strong relationships with C-level and senior executives of clients and prospects within all functional areas of the business with the objective of driving greater value and business impact of our analytic solutions.
- Achieve aggressive sales targets within the fast growing analytics marketplace.
- Evangelize analytic solutions to customers, internal partners and the marketplace.
- Serve as a customer advocate to influence innovation roadmap and customer support initiatives.
- Participate in industry and company sponsored events and panels to further demonstrate thought leadership of D&B within this space.
- Leverage use cases, best practices, and application knowledge to develop thorough ROI analyses for client.
- Participate in Account Planning, Business Reviews & Quarterly Solution Reviews as required.
Key Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree and MBA is a plus.
- 7+ years of successful sales in a consultative/solution oriented team based selling environment with demonstrated customer facing experience, preferably in a selling analytic solutions to solve business.
- Proven track-record of success in a team selling environment.
- Demonstrated ability to gain a deep understanding of customers goals and objectives and in turn develop and carry vision through the organization.
- Demonstrated deep expertise and knowledge in the business application of analytics across various disciplines (risk, marketing, supply, etc.).
- Strong analytic skills - model usage and validation, data analysis and strategy design.
- Results oriented, self-starter who is able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities and own outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to provide clear, precise and effective communication in written and verbal format to both internal and external audiences.
- Ability to problem solve and clearly communicate alternative solutions that map to our core analytics assets and solve the customers- business needs.
- Ability to identify new opportunities with existing customers (many of whom already buy multiple D&B solutions).
- Ability to manage and report on opportunities throughout the various stages with in the sales pipeline.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem solving skills.