Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:49 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate Manager - Sales - Research Services/Analytics Solutions (7-10 yrs)
Associate Manager Sales
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive meaningful customer value and sustained YOY sales growth selling Analytics solutions to prospects.
- Drive new analytic business through demand creation, opportunity qualification, solution identification and value enablement.
- Actively identify, prospect and develop new business opportunities within a relatively small number of existing and new accounts (heavy up-sell / cross-sell responsibilities).
- Conduct business based conversations to identify stakeholders, business process, KPI's and critical success factors around an opportunity.
- Establish strong relationships with C-level and senior executives of clients and prospects within all functional areas of the business with the objective of driving greater value and business impact of our analytic solutions.
- Achieve aggressive sales targets within the fast growing analytics marketplace.
- Evangelize analytic solutions to customers, internal partners and the marketplace.
- Serve as a customer advocate to influence innovation roadmap and customer support initiatives.
- Participate in industry and company sponsored events and panels to further demonstrate thought leadership of D&B within this space.
- Leverage use cases, best practices, and application knowledge to develop thorough ROI analyses for client.
- Participate in Account Planning, Business Reviews & Quarterly Solution Reviews as required.
Key Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree and MBA is a plus.
- 7+ years of successful sales in a consultative/solution oriented team based selling environment with demonstrated customer facing experience, preferably in a selling analytic solutions to solve business.
- Proven track-record of success in a team selling environment.
- Demonstrated ability to gain a deep understanding of customers goals and objectives and in turn develop and carry vision through the organization.
- Demonstrated deep expertise and knowledge in the business application of analytics across various disciplines (risk, marketing, supply, etc.).
- Strong analytic skills - model usage and validation, data analysis and strategy design.
- Results oriented, self-starter who is able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities and own outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to provide clear, precise and effective communication in written and verbal format to both internal and external audiences.
- Ability to problem solve and clearly communicate alternative solutions that map to our core analytics assets and solve the customers- business needs.
- Ability to identify new opportunities with existing customers (many of whom already buy multiple D&B solutions).
- Ability to manage and report on opportunities throughout the various stages with in the sales pipeline.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.