Associate Manager - Quantitative/Qualitative Research (6-15 yrs)
Associate Manager- Quantitative/Qualitative Research
- We are hiring for Associate Manager- Quantitative Research profile for Gurugram Location please find the job responsibility as below :
Job Profile : Associate Manager
Experience : 6+ years
Salary: Upto 25 Lac
Working Days : Monday-Friday
Location : Gurugram
Key responsibilities :
- Opportunity to manage end to end quantitative Market Research projects with an award-winning global analytics firm.
- Role will be strongly client facing; Interact with Senior Business Client Managers
- Writing executive summaries, reviewing, providing feedback on different aspects of a presentation & guiding team members on what information to put in a presentation.
- Hands on experience on techniques and drawing managerial insights through statistical techniques like Conjoint, Pricing, Concept Testing, Ad Testing Segmentation etc.
- Being responsible for all aspects of project management (including resource allocation) to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on target with client needs and reflect the high quality standards propagated by the company.
- Ensuring seamless project delivery & effective client management across geography and industry.
- Appropriately aligning responsibilities, accountability and authority for team members
Client Servicing :
- Being a Business Consultant/Subject Matter Expert to a delivery project
- Managing & developing existing and/or new client relationships.
- Applying knowledge of Market Research in different industry domains.
Project Management :
- Leading and managing multiple projects
- Effectively planning, scheduling and monitoring the assigned projects.
- Anticipating eventualities, identifying potential risks, developing contingency plans and regularly tracking the same to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Regularly monitoring the progress of projects involving review of all deliverables, slippages, defects, efforts etc. and taking appropriate corrective and preventive measures, if required
- Ensuring effective inter and intra-functional coordination and functioning, proactively addressing all issues.
Core Competencies :
- Good Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Effective Decision-Making Skills
- Hands on experience in Questionnaire Designing and Report Making
- Experience in working on SPSS and in-depth knowledge of Market Research Statistical Techniques.
Good Communication Skills : Refers to effective oral, written & presentation skill
- Effective Leadership, People Management Skills.
- Experience of managing multiple projects, leading teams and handling client interactions in the past.
Consulting Skills : Ability to impact business decisions through analytics and research
Qualification and Skills :
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong consulting skills
- Experience in Questionnaire Designing and Report Writing
- Expertise in SPSS and statistical techniques such as Cluster Analysis, Factor Analysis, CHAID, Segmentation.
- Graduate or Masters in a Quantitative discipline or MBA is preferred.
Neha HR Team (Cocentrus)