Freelance Recruiter at Consultant
Views:53 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Manager - Product Marketing - IT (2-3 yrs)
DevTron Labs is an open source company in the devops tools space started by industry veterans with deep technical expertise. Our product helps companies accelerate their product release cycle with stability and security.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to join our team. S/he will work on new and interesting products for our B2B users, and develop engaging marketing content and initiating effective marketing programs. The role will give you an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product, Tech and Design.
Roles & responsibilities :
1. Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
2. Work with the product management team in product launch planning and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
3. Own Customer Marketing activities to continually educate our users about the product and company to increase user engagement, product adoption and retention
4. Build community of users and contributors on github and through offline/online events
5. Plan webinars/panel discussions with industry experts
6. Work cross-functionally with both the sales and product teams to create product marketing content (e.g. case studies, sales enablement materials, product videos, web copies, competitive differentiation, white papers) that clearly and effectively communicates unique capabilities of the platform
7. Build and lead customer marketing programs. Engage in on-going dialog with customers.
8. Constantly test her own products, create test cases to improve the product
9. Set up processes and use tools to efficiently achieve product goals
Candidate qualifications :
1. 2 yrs of experience in product management/ marketing.
2. Passion for technology, experience in B2B is a plus
3. Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
4. Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
5. Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
6. BTech or MBA form tier-1 institute is preferred, not mandatory
7. Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
8. Extremely detailed oriented and data driven