HR Consultant at HR & Corporate Advisory
Views:219 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Associate Manager - Digital Marketing - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy across channels.
- Drive achievement of growth objective of leads across app installs, web signups, display, search and other formats.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize performance of campaigns
- Measure and improve performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Explore and implement tools required for attribution and tracking across platforms.
- Collaborate internally and externally to boost the user experience and lead volume.
- Explore avenues to grow the lead volume by 20x at a sustainable cost
KEY QUALIFICATIONS :
- Education - MBA/PGDM from Tier I Business School and/or B. Tech. from a Tier I college (IITs, BITS, NITs).
- Experience - 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing with deep expertise on Google/Facebook marketing
- Proven track record of leveraging the latest technological developments in digital marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time - to deliver results on
time and under budget.
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.) and Google AdWords.
WHO YOU ARE :
To be successful in this role, you- ll need to have the following skills:
- Bias for action : Run pilots and then evaluate/course-correct to scale or reject.
- Highly analytical : Trust data to make decisions; have the ability to slice and dice data
- Extreme ownership : Take responsibility for all the good and bad campaigns with a focus on improvement
- Radical candor : Ability to speak your mind respectfully with fearless conviction
- Self-driven : Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with deep attention to detail.
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Liberal leave policy