Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:438 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Associate Manager - Corporate Communications - KPO (4-8 yrs)
Essential functions of the job:
- Incumbent should be able to quickly understand key aspects of internal communication, recognize communications priorities and deliver to a high standard within tight deadlines
- Must understand global program priorities and align them to the service lines and functions
- Should understand different organizational channels and tailor communications accordingly
- Applicant will be responsible to develop and deliver communications strategies, key messages and detailed plans
- Responsible to provide end to end campaign delivery and to build strong working relationships with the stakeholders
- Candidate should establish processes and checks to help ensure campaigns are delivered consistently, timely and to a high standard
- Responsible to successfully manage cross-border, cross-culture and virtual relationships with team members and stakeholders
-Must ensure if communication is delivered to internal communications governance and standards, integrate into existing channels wherever possible and proactively find new channels for communication
Knowledge, competency and skill requirements:
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a proven capability to understand the business agenda and proactively translate this into high-quality communications that are appropriate, relevant and engaging to the audience
- Execute quality deliverables across multiple media, including print, digital, social, intranet, events and presentations
- Successfully manage cross-border relationships with team members, stakeholders and vendors
- Demonstrate the ability to manage changing project priorities and arrangements in tight timelines
- Be a self-starter who is able to work successfully in a virtual environment
- Work virtually, in a large global organization, across time zones and with different cross-functional teams.
- Broad strategic communications experience in a world-class global organization
- Experience of executing the communications campaigns across multiple locations
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills; strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop and deliver creative, credible ideas for content
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to influence and build collaborative relationships across a team and with stakeholders across global locations.
- Graduate degree (or equivalent area of study or experience).
- Professional qualification or equivalent experience in Marketing Communications, PR, Internal Communications or Corporate Communications desirable.
Interested applicants located anywhere in India can write or call Sneha at 8310560030.