Placement Recruiter at Easy Recruit
Views:52 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Associate Manager - Business Development - Personal Care (5-11 yrs)
Associate Manager - Business Development(Applications accepted only from Tanzania location)
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP / WORK PERMIT / VISA STATUS:
Only Looking for Local Candidates. Tanzania Citizens
MUST HAVES :
- Experience in Personal care sales in the Tanzania market is necessary.
- We need candidates only from personal care. Candidates from Foods industry please don't apply.
- This position is responsible for business development and Sales for personal care business in Tanzania and in export sales in surrounding countries. The Incumbent is responsible for the profitable growth, managing the vision and strategy, implementing of an annual operating plan and executing of these plans.
- Grow the market share with regard to volumes and revenue (improve margins and gross profit) by interacting with Sales and key role players (Innovation and Operation)
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for each country in support of Business Unit objectives
- Control/monitor Sales budget to ensure optimum allocation of resources to different businesses/categories of the BU
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to ensure marketing tools are provided to the trade to increase brand visibility and thereby achieve business objectives
- Coordinate the execution of marketing & promotional activities to derive maximum benefit out of such promotional initiatives. Analyze the impact of promotions and submit report for assessment and evaluation
- Identify innovative ideas to deliver solutions and services to key customers.
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- 5 - 7 years experience in sales/business development of FMCG products, preferably in direct distribution channel.
- Good knowledge of export markets within East African region
Qualifications : Bachelor degree in Marketing or Management/business related field preferably an MBA