Talent Acquisition - Executive at SRV Headhunt Pvt. Ltd
Views:2 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate Manager - Agency Development - Insurance (2-3 yrs)
Associate Agency Development Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- Agent Recruitment
- Develop various sources of agent hiring & build a team of agent & agent pipe line.
- Conduct activity to enhance existing agent footfall to generate fresh referral for new agent hiring
- Implementation of MNYL GOLD process and adhere to the business norms
- Follow agent 9 pointer hiring mechanism & other hiring norms
- Agent Development
- Ensure product knowledge by MNYL ways of training
- Field demonstration (FOD's)
- Development of agent prospecting habits, calling habits and work habits.
- Work with agent on planning and reviewing of activities and goals.
- Identify the training needs of the agent and work with Trainers to improve the same
- Meet Business Targets
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plans.
- Improve agent productivity & persistency by regular PRP/IID/GID etc.
- Ensure companies product mix sales ration and adhere to the business norms.
- Maintain agent pro activity as per business plan
Customer Centricity :
- Be MNYL brand ambassador & a customer champion
- Follow MNYL sales practice to develop deep customer loyalty
- Hold periodical customer meet to understand customer pulse & need
- Ensure customer queries are responded to satisfactorily as per MNYL standard.
Desired Competencies :
- Sourcing & Selection capability
- Nurturing & Developing talent
- Result orientation
- Customer centricity
- Planning & Execution