HR Partner at ITC Imperial
Views:955 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:222
Associate/Lead - Research - Consulting Firm (1-3 yrs)
Business Development/ Research Associate
- The role is an exciting position with opportunities to work closely with business and investment leaders that are driving the industry throughout the world.
- Providing knowledge on large-scale issues down to the most niche and esoteric, our experts range from domestic and international policy specialists to economic advisors, business leaders to academics.
- Through our systems, clients connect to a network of top-tier professionals, whose insights can help move clients' best ideas towards their best outcomes.
- As a Research Associate/ Analyst, you will draw from a broad pool of experts including premier thought-leaders from around the world and recruit the most relevant experts for our clients' research projects.
- You will be expected to monitor industry news, identify market trends, and establish valuable professional relationships with senior-level industry professionals.
- As a Research Associate/Analyst, you will focus on identifying and reaching out to top professionals who can provide industry insight and knowledge to our clients.
- You will elucidate the mission and business model of industry professionals and recruit them for Association of Industry Leaders (AIL).
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various projects.
- Grow the India/ Global Expert Network by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/ tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships.
- Co-ordinate with client-facing Research Managers /Analysts/ Project leaders to gauge clients' needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests for our clients by analyzing client inquiries.