HR Partner at ITC Imperial
Views:1247 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:229
Associate/Lead - Research - Consulting Firm (1-3 yrs)
Business Development/ Research Associate
- The role is an exciting position with opportunities to work closely with business and investment leaders that are driving the industry throughout the world.
- Providing knowledge on large-scale issues down to the most niche and esoteric, our experts range from domestic and international policy specialists to economic advisors, business leaders to academics.
- Through our systems, clients connect to a network of top-tier professionals, whose insights can help move clients' best ideas towards their best outcomes.
- As a Research Associate/ Analyst, you will draw from a broad pool of experts including premier thought-leaders from around the world and recruit the most relevant experts for our clients' research projects.
- You will be expected to monitor industry news, identify market trends, and establish valuable professional relationships with senior-level industry professionals.
- As a Research Associate/Analyst, you will focus on identifying and reaching out to top professionals who can provide industry insight and knowledge to our clients.
- You will elucidate the mission and business model of industry professionals and recruit them for Association of Industry Leaders (AIL).
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various projects.
- Grow the India/ Global Expert Network by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/ tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships.
- Co-ordinate with client-facing Research Managers /Analysts/ Project leaders to gauge clients' needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests for our clients by analyzing client inquiries.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.