Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:58 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate/Intern - Campaign (0-1 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Join a market leader within the Not for profit Sector
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
Our Client is a leading not-for-profit development organisation committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities and other disadvantaged communities without discrimination in India. We have been working alongside persons with disabilities in over 25 states to remove cultural and environmental barriers to their full participation in health, education, and livelihood.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Search Engine Marketing and Optimisation.
- Social Media Marketing and Optimisation.
- Display Adverts.
- In-App Promotions.
- MIS Report Generation.
- Google Tag Manager.
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics.
- Weekly/Monthly Reporting.
- Projections, Course corrections, and Optimisation as required.
- Support the Brand and Communication team as required.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- Certification in Digital Marketing/Google Analytics.
- Some exposure to UI/UX Design is desirable but not mandatory.
- Available in the office full time for at least 3 months.