Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Talentfirst HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:23 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Associate - Inside Sales - IT (1-5 yrs)
- Finding Prospect and quality potential via cold calling (75+ calls per day), email outreach, and social media touches, with creative interest piquing messaging;
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport;
- Present a polished pitch, listen and understand objections, build a rapport, fine-tune messaging to overcome objections;
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, meetings scheduled, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
- Call on new prospects, identify relevant contacts and develop business relationships.
- Provide detailed product knowledge and information to prospects.
- Adhere to KPI's (Calls, Activities, and Tasks)
- Manage the overall "health" of the pipeline.
- Follow up with leads via phone and email.
- To work from 8 AM to 5 PM PDT work hours from Bangalore Office,Banashankari 3rd Stage
- 0-2 years of sales or professional experience and/or 5+ years of sales experience
- 4-year college degree required
- US Pacific Daylight time business hours 8 AM to 5 PM PDT
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections is a must
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- Cold calling, sales training and Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required.
- Basic understanding of using Linkedin and building networks