HR at Kelly Services
Views:108 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate - Field Marketing/Event Coordinator (3-8 yrs)
The Field Marketing Associate will provide exceptional project coordination and various tactical execution to make our events and marketing programs a major success
- Get ready to jump in and begin adding value right away by exercising strong project management skills and showcasing first class event coordination. Must have the ability to handle multiple duties, prioritize tasks and ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- A customer focused - can do attitude-, is vital. Must also have strong administrative and problem-solving skills and the ability to interact professionally with individuals inside and outside the company.
- They will work closely with external vendors and across the marketing organization to setup, delivery, and report on local, regional, and national events.
What we want you to do:
- Deliver on a variety of tasks needed to setup, delivery, and report on a local, regional, and international events and marketing programs.
- Work with vendors for event logistics, print materials, shipping, AV, and more.
- Work across the marketing organization and externally to provide various general project coordination and tactics to ensure event details occur on time and in budget.
- Update project management tools, database tools, and other materials to provide quick insight and inputs/outputs from the event.
- Plan, coordinate and execute on event related logistics, on time and within budget.
- Research, order, manager inventory and budget of print collateral, promotional materials, and swag for events and sales support.
- Track and manage marketing program activities, budgets and invoices through tools such as Salesforce, Smartsheet and Coupa.
- Build event announcements working in various marketing software platforms to ensure internal communications have updated information, including Salesforce reports, email templates, and internal and external event pages.
Basic Qualifications & Competencies:
- 3+ years of project and event management; experience in a B2B environment, Technology Software Industry is highly preferred.
- Incredible attention to detail and extremely sharp organization skills.
- The ability to shift priorities easily and be self-motivated and proactive.
- Effective communicator with an urgency to proactively communicate prior to issues on quality or timeliness.
- Working experience with common office software such as Excel, Smartsheet, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Analytical aptitude, outstanding team player and cross group alignment capability.
- Bachelor's Degree, with marketing or business focus preferred.
- Experience with working with vendors and events in America, Europe, or APAC (e.g. outside India) is highly preferred.
- For some roles, additional fluency beyond English in Japanese, German, French, Chinese, & Italian is a big plus.
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Experience with PPM (Project Portfolio Management) tools such as Workfront/Wrike/others or experience with Project Management tools like Jira, Trello, Asana.