Consultant at Skyleaf Consultancy
Views:141 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Associate/Executive/Senior Executive - Marketing/Customer Relationship Management - eCommerce (2-7 yrs)
CRM Executive/Sr. Executive- Nykaa
Job Responsibilities :
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organization with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.
- Deciding on a final CRM structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the sales funnel.
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Collaborating with other departments ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organization and its customers.
- Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant people.
- Delivery of all CRM activity for the business - including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site/mobile messaging, loyalty programme(s) and other activity streams as required
- Manage the promotional calendar, ensuring that all bonus codes, promotions and campaigns are delivered
- Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent and follows the Brand guidelines as well as Best Practice and that all materials are fully compliant with all relevant legislation
- Proofing all campaign and ensuring that quality standards are met
- Source, segment, acquire and manage email marketing data, working with CRM Team and technology partners where appropriate
- Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates
- Track all campaigns and report performance on a regular basis
- Implement testing plans to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers
- Monitor customer experience across all channels and make changes where required through support teams to ensure any sub-optimal items/processes/pages/etc. are improved
Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- Experience of working in a marketing / CRM team, either agency or client side, ideally in the online gaming industry
- Experience of actively using and optimizing CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Good technical skills in HTML and knowledge of Dreamweaver required
- Experience of working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems preferred
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and outstanding time management skills.
- Team working and leadership skills; you- ll be in charge of a team which means you need to guide employees in the right direction, create new strategies and stay on top of the administration side of things.
- Excellent communication skills as you must speak with clients, employees, and customers.
- Commercial awareness. A CRM Executive must know his/her target market well and have the ability to create campaigns that grab the attention of customers and solves their problems.
- Top quality analytical skills. A big part of your job involves gathering and analysing data to help you understand your customer base and coming up with suggestions for improving the existing strategy.