Consultant at Skyleaf Consultancy
Views:197 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Associate/Executive/Senior Executive - Marketing/Customer Relationship Management - eCommerce (2-7 yrs)
CRM Executive/Sr. Executive- Nykaa
Job Responsibilities :
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organization with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.
- Deciding on a final CRM structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the sales funnel.
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Collaborating with other departments ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organization and its customers.
- Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant people.
- Delivery of all CRM activity for the business - including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site/mobile messaging, loyalty programme(s) and other activity streams as required
- Manage the promotional calendar, ensuring that all bonus codes, promotions and campaigns are delivered
- Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent and follows the Brand guidelines as well as Best Practice and that all materials are fully compliant with all relevant legislation
- Proofing all campaign and ensuring that quality standards are met
- Source, segment, acquire and manage email marketing data, working with CRM Team and technology partners where appropriate
- Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates
- Track all campaigns and report performance on a regular basis
- Implement testing plans to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers
- Monitor customer experience across all channels and make changes where required through support teams to ensure any sub-optimal items/processes/pages/etc. are improved
Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- Experience of working in a marketing / CRM team, either agency or client side, ideally in the online gaming industry
- Experience of actively using and optimizing CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Good technical skills in HTML and knowledge of Dreamweaver required
- Experience of working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems preferred
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and outstanding time management skills.
- Team working and leadership skills; you- ll be in charge of a team which means you need to guide employees in the right direction, create new strategies and stay on top of the administration side of things.
- Excellent communication skills as you must speak with clients, employees, and customers.
- Commercial awareness. A CRM Executive must know his/her target market well and have the ability to create campaigns that grab the attention of customers and solves their problems.
- Top quality analytical skills. A big part of your job involves gathering and analysing data to help you understand your customer base and coming up with suggestions for improving the existing strategy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.