Associate/Executive - Business Development/Online Bidding (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Associate to help us expand our clientele.
- Candidate should be responsible for generating the business growth and prove themselves as an asset of the company. Deep understanding of various bidding portals like Upwork,Elance, Odesk
- Ability to identify and evaluate the right projects.
- Should be highly efficient in sending proposals.
- Should gather insight for the technical team, negotiate & conclude deals.
- Candidates with technical background would be preferred.
- Using LinkedIn for Social Media Sales as well as lead identification
- Responsible for Bidding, client response, follow up, bid preparation, bid analysis.
- Be passionately customer-focused; relentlessly pursue providing an excellent customer experience every time.
- Shift range between 10 pm and 7 am.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously; adapts quickly and easily manages multiple deadlines and multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional escalation management skills.
- Demonstrates thoughtfulness and excellent judgement when selecting methods and techniques for achieving project success.
- Independently organizes and performs work required with minimal guidance, direction and follow-up.
- Ability to forecast work accurately, proactively manage workload.
- Takes initiative and ownership. Proactive, results-oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deadlines.
Qualifications Knowledge and Skills :
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback