Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:306 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Associate - Enterprise Sales - BFS Domain - IT (3-4 yrs)
The sales associate will need to generate leads and convert them via an omnichannel approach.
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Create leads and convert Identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Driving new product sales
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Provide after-sales support to the customer
- Working with other departments to drive lead generation
- Tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Developing and maintaining prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of Key Account management/ B2B/ Enterprise sales
experience with the banks/Payment Services companies.
- B2B Enterprise Sales
- IT Platform sales (Preferably from BFS)
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language