Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:16 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate - Email Marketing (0-1 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Fantastic work culture
We are hiring for a marketing research company where we carry out both primary and secondary data.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Driving performance marketing via Demand Generation / Customer Acquisition Funnel and SEO / SEM.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar.
Ideal Candidate :
Key Competencies :
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications or Content Management role.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- Experience within Social Media / Viral Marketing, Digital Transformation / Change Management, Content Management, Content Planning, Content Analysis, Demand Generation / Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders