Associate Director - Retail Sales - Entertainment Channel (7-15 yrs)
1. Responsible for monetizing revenue for the channel cluster assigned & driving the revenue share as a market leader by increasing the existing benchmarks.
2. Maximize client base & new client acquisition through incremental revenue.
In show integrations/channel partnerships/concept selling in addition to regular selling.
3. Drive an increase in revenue share through unconventional means of selling in addition to existing avenues.
4. Drive increase in ER on the assigned channel vis-- -vis last year.
5. Create customized solutions for the clients/advertisers including niche and digital Business Intelligence
6. Understanding of Market and industry trends, Corporate/Retail/Govt/Emerging Clients trajectory
7. Liasioning with clients to develop business networks and consumer insights to drive selling
8. Deep understanding of products, solutions, and content, and integrations.
9. Deep understanding of various media platforms Team Management.
10. Develop and coach the team towards revenue achievement and maximization through formulating selling strategies in line with market scenarios nationally.
Skills and Competencies:
- Client Management, Influencing Skills, team management, verbal and written communication skills, solution selling, business networking, conflict resolution.