Recruitment Lead at HyringNinja
Views:63 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Associate - Digital Marketing - PharmaTech Firm (3-6 yrs)
Looking for Digital Marketing Associate with a Parma-Tech Start up.
THE POSITION :
- Digital Marketing will play a pivotal role in promoting the business and mission of an organization. This role will be delivering and managing integrated marketing plans to ensure campaign consistency and wider brand reach. With a focus on the end consumer to deliver best in class omni-channel campaigns for brand activity and service launches.
- Some of the important duties that it overlooks are Managing the Brand, New marketing initiatives, and Growth Hacking.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR :
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of integrated B2C marketing campaigns, focused on driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention via multi-channel marketing.
- Campaign execution on platforms including but not limited to AdWords-, Facebooks Ads, Affiliates, etc. Execution of campaign setups and measuring their performance.
- Well versed with data tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Branch.io, AppsFlyer, etc.
- Responsible for reporting on performance, working alongside other stakeholders to track ROI.
- Share insights and recommendations based on industry news, competitor activity and trend forecasts - ensuring that all creative and channels are delivering are best in class campaigns.
- Ensure that the brand proposition is adhered to throughout all consumer facing activity and be an internal brand ambassador to ensure a consistent approach in all digital branding aspect.
- Collaborate with internal teams and 3rd party vendors for creatives, data inputs, etc.
- Master's degree preferably in Marketing, PR and Communication or Business administration.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (B2C) including execution and team handling.
- Experience in managing Search, Facebook Paid Ads, affiliates, and other platforms.
- Knowledge of website analytics, app analytics & reporting tools
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.