CEO at Wavelength International
Views:2817 Applications:1136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:420
Associate - Digital Marketing/Content Creation/Graphic Designing (0-3 yrs)
About the company
We are a young and an aggressive team of people who are expanding an International trading house focussing on paper and packaging grades. We are selling in many countries and are always looking to expand our customer base and to help us strategise better we are looking for an enthusiastic young professional who will be ideally handling our web presence, our brand personality and all our digital marketing growth and campaigns.
About the role :
- Digital Marketing Associate will always assist with all the digital projects: Digital Marketing Management, Search Engine Optimization, Internet Marketing, Sales Activities and Social Media Management. You definitely need to learn using various tools and channels such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Email Marketing, Social Media handling. There will be a direct connection between you and the traffic coming to the site of the client.
- You must have a good knowledge of digital sales and marketing. The online campaigns promoted by you must be designed for targeted potential customers. You will surely be involved in both the initiation process and the execution of the digital campaigns and strategies. You will have a direct impact on driving acquisition efforts for prospect clients by helping to execute both SEO initiatives and advertising campaigns.
- Research and define keyword strategy for SEO and paid search initiatives
- Execute on link building and outreach efforts
- Assist with technical SEO website audits and competitor analyses
- Write and optimize Meta tags and website content
- Write optimised ad copy and landing page content for advertising campaigns
- Daily/Weekly updates on platform such as Linkedin, Facebook etc by writing short blogs/articles
- Create content based on industry insights gathered across various digital sites
- Create graphic content for sending to customers on whatsapp, linkedin, Facebook etc
- Set up and launch advertising campaigns in platforms including but not limited to Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook and other emerging platforms
- Monitor and optimize ads to maximize results, ensuring budgets are on pace and KPIs are being met
- Assist with media planning research
- Compile and analyse SEO and paid advertising reports
- You should have a passion for digital marketing and excel at both technical and analytical related tasks in addition to bringing creativity to the role.
- Demonstrate interest in and understanding of SEO and paid advertising
- Prioritise and multitask multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail and high standards of quality on all work produced
- Content research and writing skills
- Graphic Design skills
- Proactive with account recommendations and sharing industry insights
- Professional communication, both online and in person, in all interactions
- Collaborate and work well within a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, design, art, marketing, communications, or related field
- 1-2 years of demonstrated hands-on SEO and digital advertising experience, relevant coursework or internship experience
- Google AdWords certification/accreditation preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc
- Proficient in graphic design tools
- Web design and development skills is a plus
- Proficient in creating new and fresh content for advertising and marketing online
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools, i.e. Google Analytics, is preferred.