President at Blackcoffer
Views:500 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Associate - Digital Marketing (1-2 yrs)
Digital Marketing Associate: Job Description
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Associate to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand's influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing:
1. Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms.
4. Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
5. Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
6. Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
7. Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
8. Prepare emails to send out to customers
9. Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
10. Ensure that the brand message is consistent
11. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
12. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Qualifications for Digital Marketing:
I) 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
II) Experience executing paid social media campaigns
III) Bachelor's degree
IV) Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
V) Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
VI) Incredible attention to detail
VII) Full understanding of all social media platforms
VIII) Problem solving skills
IX) Knowledge of content management systems
Salary: 15000/- to 30000/- per month