Associate Development Manager - Agency Channel - Insurance (2-9 yrs)
Reporting - Branch Manager
Job Description for Associate Agency Development Manager in Tied :
- Primarily responsible for management and development of channel network to promote
- Insurance and consequently accountable for revenue generation and achievement of business targets by recruiting & developing the team of advisors & generating business through them.
- An RDM act as a Recruiter, coach & sales leader.
- An AADM is responsible for Recruitment and development of quality advisors and encourage them for long term career. Recruit by selling career opportunity to such prospective advisors. To ensure that advisors undergo proper training on product, regulations and other selling inputs.
- Monitoring the performance and daily activity of fast tracking of the advisors. Motivating their morale in order to retain the performing advisors and giving special attention to average performers and provide those needs based training.
- Doing analysis of the need of the customer and ensuring high level of customer satisfaction leading to customer delight.
Sales Leader :
- Inculcate product as well as practical training to the advisors by accompanying them to client meetings and guiding, advising and motivating them on the sales funnel and achieving revenue targets.
- Carrying out various promotional activities for sales as well as for recruitment.
- Enjoying the opportunity to help others achieve their full potential in a rewarding career.
- The ability to leverage skills through teaching and coaching other financial service professionals.
- A defined pathway into management.
- The opportunity to earn a very high income.