Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:14 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Associate - Demand Generation - IT (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for Associate-Demand Generation who'll work hand in hand with Manager - Demand Generation, as well as the upper management of the Marketing team to drive lead generation programs, processes, and systems. Working closely with other teams within the marketing your role will be to execute our enterprise demand generation strategy along with building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes, and campaigns.
A Day in the Life :
- Own the complete lead generation & management process from lead capture to follow-up and tracking them through the entire sales cycle.
- Coordinate with the prospects and the frontend team to set up business meetings/calls. Further, briefing the Front end team about the prospect after conducting secondary research and collating relevant information.
- Engage in dialogue to understand client requirements and expectations.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Team and obtain feedback on the quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns.
- Track full-funnel lead metrics and provide recommendations: program and campaign investments based on conversion rates.
- Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to leadership.
- Drive data capture and management. Provide regular database health checks, cleansing, and augmentation.
- Partner closely with product marketing and campaign management teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across email and web personalization.
What You Need :
- Highly experienced in implementing enterprise lead generation programs and processes.
- Strong technical aptitude, fantastic management skills with a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- Proactive, decisive, independent thinker and should be good into industry research.
- Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high-quality results.
- Demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on a new campaign and balance multiple campaigns.
- Experience creating task-based and process flow documentation.
- Healthcare Domain and Big data Technologies understanding will be plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with marketing science.