Talent Acquisition at Wise Monk
Views:36 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Customer Support (2-5 yrs)
What does the Customer Support Team do?
The CS team is the first point of contact for any issues that the customers face with our product. Every CSE is technically sound with a mindset of debugging issues and asking the right question (probing) to provide a solution at the earliest.
All CSEs are fluent in verbal and written skills and are able to articulate a solution and workaround to the customer. They know when to escalate and de-escalate an issue whenever required. CSEs have a helpful attitude and are always curious to learn new things. A CSE owns an issue till closure and does not let the ball drop in-between.
What are we hiring for?
- If you enjoy designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving software
- Can manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Have interest & ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- And can take a First-principles approach to problem-solving
What are your Roles/Responsibilities :
The role will have a combination of superb customer interaction abilities and are comfortable solving complex technical issues. The candidate will handle inbound escalations and be the primary escalation interface into our Engineering team. This role will directly responsible for issue triage, as well as creating and updating support documentation.
- Provide escalated technical and triage support for other teams
- Actively contribute to our online support documentation
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams
- Help define and execute support team processes
- Leverage product expertise and technical knowledge to delight customers.
- Responsible for responding to customer emails and driving excellent customer experience and creating an environment for a world-class support team
- Engineering degree (CS preferred)
- 1+ years of programming experience (API/ Web/ Mobile)
- Excellent communication skills & strong customer focus
- Proven analytical / problem-solving ability. Provide efficient and accurate technical assistance to ensure customer satisfaction
- Free breakfast, dinner, and snacks at the office
- Regular team building activities, events, meditation sessions
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company-sponsored enrolment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX, etc.
- Company-sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office - Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech talks, training sessions and knowledge sharing sessions