Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:23 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate - Customer Support (0-1 yrs)
-Opportunity to make a positive impact
-Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced and innovative Customer Service Associate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending training sessions to grow knowledge of products and to develop customer service skills.
- Resolving phone, walk-in, mail, fax, and email customer inquiries.
- Processing and logging incoming calls into the CRM system.
- Identifying customer needs.
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments.
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Updating customer information as required.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Performing other duties as the need arises.
- Excellent Communication skills required in English to liaise to different stakeholders across the region
-Customer handling skills
- Graduation is must.
- Minimum 6 months experience required.
- Should be comfortable working in night shifts
- The candidate will be responsible to handle the queries raised by the Australian customers.