Co - Founder at Mantras2Success.com
Views:9 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Customer Service - Supply Chain (5-9 yrs)
- Process customer complaints.
- Address customer concerns and issues, escalating them as necessary for job completion and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain customer price list in order entry and invoice system.
- Process customer orders, changes, returns and invoicing according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide documentation to accounting for bill processing of air and sea shipments.
- Clear containers
- Distribute weekly open purchase order reports to customers and manager.
- 3PL inventory management and reconciliation.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and matrix management structure.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and suggest solutions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and to meet established timeframes.
- Strategic/tactical planning and implementation capabilities.
- Track open orders for lifecycle of the order.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- 5+ years of related practical work experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Analyze complex situations and make recommendations.
- Legible written communication between team members.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Proven skills and experience in business analysis and supply chain processes.