HR Recruiter at Netambit Value First Pvt Ltd
Views:66 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Associate - Customer Service - BPO (0-2 yrs)
We are urgent hiring, for Customer Service Associate - VCS profile For Chandigarh Location please find the job details as below :
Profile : Customer Service Associate
Location : Chandigarh
Experience : 0 to 2 yrs
Salary : Upto 2.28 Lac+Medical Allowance+Night Shift Allowance+Food Coupons,etc
Working Days : 5 days(Roaster Offs)
Shift Timings : Rotational
Job Description :
1. Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
2. Should be an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
3. Responsible for communicating with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Knowledge & Skills Required :
Desired skills :
1. Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
2. Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
3. Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
4. Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
5. Good composition skills - ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
6. Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
7. Good typing skills
Preferred Criteria :
1. Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
2. Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
3. Should ensure 'Work-like' environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
4. The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.