Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:24 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate - Customer Service (1-5 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
We are hiring Customer Service Associate for a fastest growing automotive parts ecommerce companies.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Deliver excellent technical support (via call, chat & email) while meeting the needs of all technical queries of our clients.
- Utilizing the computer system to look up for compatible parts as per customer requirement.
- Ensuring the customers that the orders are appropriately processed and delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively communicating product features, benefits, and warranty policy information to the customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities
- Successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns
Key competencies :
- Graduate (Any field)
- Relevant Experience in mechanical or automobile industry (preferred)
- Detailed Knowledge of automotive spare parts (preferred)
- A team-player mentality who thrives in a collaborative environment and is receptive to feedback
- The ability to self-start, multi-task, and prioritize tasks by urgency and importance, while pursuing solutions without supervision
- Flexibility and eagerness to do whatever is required and willingness to shift responsibilities as needed based on demand in a fast - paced environment
- Candidate must possess good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must have good customer handling etiquettes
- Good analytical skills and quick thinking
- Open to work in flexible environment, rotational shifts