Senior Recruitment specialist at Rekrut india pvt ltd
Views:2 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate - Customer Service (1-3 yrs)
- Should be ready to work for the Non Voice process
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication with fluency in English.
- Clarity of speech and thought is expected with basic computer knowledge.
- Ready for rotational shifts & rotational week offs.
- Immediate joiners Preferred.
Job Description :
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries by email
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customer service policies.
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties.
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance.
- Recommend new products or services or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits.
- Assist clients by demonstrating the use of goods and programs and answering any questions they may have.
- Participate in training opportunities provided by the organization.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
- Extensive knowledge of the company's policies, procedures, goods and services
- Familiarity with customer-relationship management (CRM) software programs
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Strong command of written and verbal English.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise.