Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:36 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Associate - Customer Acquisition - Investment Platform (2-5 yrs)
- Opportunity within an exclusive investment platform
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Work alongside a dedicated and passionate team
Our client is an exclusive wealth platform on blockchain that eliminates hidden charges that come with traditional banks. Having introduced multiple features that allow individuals to invest in various asset classes, the company is growing rapidly to become a leading player in the industry.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Driving business growth by developing innovative ideas and campaigns.
- Testing and optimising marketing tactics that boost conversion rates and accelerate customer acquisition.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Translating brand strategy into a brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and convey analysis via presentations & written reports
- Implementing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy that aligns with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Executing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Developing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM, Display Ads, Customer Acquisition Funnel, Google Ad Words and Facebook Ads.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Customer Acquisition or Growth Hacking, ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- You have experience with CRM/Loyalty Marketing, New Product Development and Performance Marketing.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard