Associate Creative Director - Wellness/Fitness (7-8 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for aparticular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
- The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients- requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them usetheir talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients- needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
What we- re looking for :
- Should be proficient with Photoshop, illustrator, corel.
- Has experience over ATL BTL campaigns and designs.
- Has the ability to think through design goals and out of the box.
- Proven experience as a creative lead or in a similar creative role
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities