Associate Creative Director - Copy (7-10 yrs)
The Associate Creative Director (ACD) - Copy is responsible for leading the creative work on some of our agency's largest client engagements.
- You should have a degree in English Literature/ Mass Communication and a minimum of 7-10 years work experience in mainstream advertising.
- Creative/Hands-on Work: You are expected to deliver high-quality innovative concepts while working closely with your cohorts. In addition, you are required to:
- Develop creative ideas that meet both our client's objectives, maintaining the company's expected levels of creative excellence and professionalism.
- Deliver omnichannel copywriting, including presentations, manifestos, TV scripts, everything digital, and content writing among others.
- Participate in and lead brainstorming sessions . Ideate, write, and execute original and iconic creative concepts.
- Present, share and review creative work with Creative Directors, Account Management and Planning Leads.
- Oversee the entire production process of specific creative ideas for various applications including print, broadcast, digital, social, radio, and other relevant media.