HR at Crescendo Group
Views:74 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate - Corporate Sales - Salary Account (2-5 yrs)
- This opening is for multiple locations ; please apply if your can join immediately-
- Corporate Sales job opportunity in Bangalore for dynamic and result-driven Sales professional having an experience of 1-3 years in sales of financial products and services particularly in Corporate Salary segment and cross selling Cards/Mortgages/Personal Loans & supporting the customer support activities.
- You will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities and managing existing clients and helping the business in acquisition and revenue generation.
- If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune
Your Employer:A leading, global firm providing financial services and products in treasury, corporate and retail segments across the globe.
- Proactively approach clients to establish real needs, understand the client and their requirements, and interest them in the company's products & services
- Managing the responsibility of generating revenue for financial products and services in the Corporate Salary Account segment
- Delivering on Card Acquisition/PL targets through Direct Sales and Cross selling of other banking products such as Mortgage, Banking accounts and third party products such as Insurance
- Ensuring that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to
- Carrying out sales activities with the view to enhance market share of Personal loans/Cards in existing Corporates as well as entrench in new corporate relationships
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 2 to 5 years' experience in selling of financial products and services Retail banking (Assets & Liabilities)
- Excellent presentation, oral communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Target oriented individual with outstanding sales aptitude and business knowledge.
- Demonstrated Influencing and relationship management skills
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Work in a fast-paced environment and with an established brand in the banking industry.
If this role excites you and you think this will add value to your career, you can share your updated CV & I will reach out to you for a confidential discussion on the role.