Proprietor at K & R Enterprises
Views:91 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Content & Social Media - FMCD (4-7 yrs)
We are looking candidate for a Mumbai based fast growing online live gaming organization
- Manage the entire social media presence for all companies products.
- Conceptualize the social media strategy for mobile game. Create unique creatives for social media channels to help in achieving organic growth.
- Responsible for growing social media engagement of all social media pages.
- Plan and Execute Content Marketing for all products.
- Plan and Execute Social Media strategy via organic or Paid medium
- Create Acquisition Emailers, User specific emailers and others
- Work on Different Paid mediums to boost acquisition conversion rate and improving ROAS
- Prepare and Execute Weekly/monthly/Quarter plans to achieve major goals. Must be able to create social media calendars for each products.
- Ideating, scripting, and generating video content for all brands.
- Should be capable of planning budget requirements with management vision.
- Should be well equipped with Facebook Ads Manager and Campaign Optimization
- Develop brand presence for the products and assist CRM team for handling social media complaints.
- Ideate and Execute Influencer Marketing strategies.
- Experience in working with and handling creative agencies.
- Ideate and execute Growth Hacking ideas for a boost in ROI from all traffic Channels
- Improve ROI from all sources MOM/YOY
- Should be able to carry out Media Buying - Programmatic, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing.
- Assist creative team, Influencers marketing team, Retention and Acquisition team with creative and content planning
- Well versed with Social media tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, kissmetrics or any similar platforms.
- Candidate should have managed Third party Digital media Agencies.
- Must have handled a team size of minimum 3 people.
- Should be versed with handling extensive budget.
- Data driven decision making capabilities are desired for campaign optimisation.
- Experience from Real Money gaming segments preferable.
- Must be able to delegate within the team and suitably report to the management through Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly MIS
NOTE : Immediate Joining
- Interested candidate may call at +91 99531 38435 for quick response