HR at Continual Engine Ltd
Views:20 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Associate - Content Marketing (4-7 yrs)
We're looking for a creative, experienced, and energetic person who is excited to be part of a purpose-based AI technology start-up. This role is well suited for individuals who enjoy writing, researching, creating original content, and learning about a new industry. Your primary role will involve researching and writing one-pagers, white papers, case studies, video scripts, marketing collaterals, presentations, and other marketing materials. In addition, you will be reviewing and providing important feedback on blogs, social media posts, marketing emails, infographics, and more. We are looking for an individual with excellent written skills, willingness to learn about the accessibility market, our suite of products, and the ability to write across a wide spectrum of topics including technical and creative elements.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with product and sales teams to develop engaging marketing and training materials.
- Understand best practices in content writing like copyediting, developing a style sheet, building consistency in marketing content etc.
- Research and write one-pagers, white papers, research papers, conference session proposals and similar content.
- Write scripts for product videos and demo videos.
- Create engaging marketing content in Word, PPT, videos, and other formats for company's solutions and services.
- Create media rich content like infographics, case studies, animated videos.
- Review and make valuable additions to LinkedIn posts, blogs, and other social media content.
- Assess success of content channels.
- Assist with maintenance of marketing materials and templates in a centralized self-serve portal; maintenance of completed projects; and oversee maintenance tasks carried out by team as applicable.
- Develop expertise in Continual Engine's suite of products and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communication, marketing, journalism, or related field.
- Deep expertise in using MS PPT, Google slides, MS Word, Excel.
- Strong writer (excellent written and verbal communication).
- Self-starter who is a team player and is well organized.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 3+ years' work experience.
- Ability to learn, discuss, and write about a new industry and markets.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Outstanding attention to detail, project management skills, and problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in SEO, social media marketing, and digital marketing.
- Creative skills to work in images, content, videos and more.
Bonus Skills :
- Proficient in building templates and infographics using Adobe, Canva, Clipchamp, PowToon or similar tools.
- Knowledge of managing LinkedIn accounts.
- Working knowledge of Hootsuite.
- Inbound marketing skills.
About Continual Engine
- Inspired by existing gaps in content accessibility, Continual Engine was conceived to remove accessibility barriers using robust and effective solutions at a fraction of the cost and time. Continual Engine, an AI technology company builds comprehensive content accessibility solutions by combining the best of both - AI, automation and computer vision technologies to solve for scalability, and errors incurred in the manual process along with human expertise to ensure final accuracy of the outcome.
- Continual Engine's solutions have been created in tandem with a consortium of technology, content, and accessibility experts to truly help businesses and individuals equalize learning and accessibility by promising exponential savings in cost and time.
- Since our inception in 2017, we have come a long way where we have not only expanded our suite of AI-based solutions but have doubled down on solving increasingly complex and varied accessibility challenges incurred by users on a day-to-day basis.