Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:280 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Associate - Content Editor & Publisher - Startup (1-3 yrs)
- Join a fast-growing, emerging media startup!
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and career
- Work with a dynamic and energetic team
Our client is tech media startup that is working towards filling the demand for quality content in the social and digital media space through innovative visual storytelling.
You will be responsible for :
- Translating video text or audio in required language.
- Maintaining consistency of terminology while translating.
- Ensuring all video texts / write-ups follow a consistent writing style.
- Fact-checking, proofreading and editing final translated versions of the video content.
- Researching idioms, technical content, colloquial expressions etc. using various online resources, dictionaries to find the correct contextual translations.
- Managing, creating and publishing real time posts for social media.
- Developing and sharing insights on post views through monitoring of social media channels.
- Managing daily follow ups on 'Postings & Scheduling' calendar for all social media platforms and timely re-iterations as per requirement.
- Mapping out editorial and publishing strategies and tactics for social media, both short and long-term.
- You have at least 1 year experience in a Content Editor or Publisher role.
- You have expertise in video text translation or subtitling.
- You have hands-on experience and are well-versed with social media website.
- You are fluent in Hindi, English and Bengali to translate and create subtitltes for content
- You have a passion for content, impeccable written skills, and pay strong attention to detail.