Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:653 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Associate - Content Editor & Publisher - Media (2-6 yrs)
A media firm that is making an impact on visual storytelling
- Great opportunity for individuals passionate about Politics, Entertainment & Current Affairs.
- Our client is tech media startup that is working towards filling the demand for quality content in the social and digital media space through innovative visual storytelling.
- In this role, you will be required to translate video text/audio in English, Hindi & Marathi and be responsible for fact-checking, proofreading and editing final translated versions of video content. You will also conduct research on idioms, technical content, colloquial expressions, for eg. using various online resources, dictionaries to find the correct contextual translations.
You will be responsible for :
- Maintaining consistency of terminology while translating.
- Ensuring all video texts / write-ups follow a consistent writing style.
- Managing, creating and publishing real time posts for social media in assigned language
- Developing and sharing insights on post views through monitoring of social media channels.
- Managing 'Postings & Scheduling' calendar for all social media platforms and timely re-iterations as per requirement.
- Mapping out editorial and publishing strategies and tactics for social media, both short and long-term.
The Profile :
- You have a degree form a reputable institute with at least 2 years of content editing experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Marathi, Hindi & English is required to produce content for assigned markets.
- You have demonstrated experience with social media websites.
- You possess a passion for content and have impeccable written skills
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standards