Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:806 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Associate Content Editor - Media Startup (3-7 yrs)
Associate Content Editor (Telugu Speaking)
Join an exciting firm that is impacting the media space
Great opportunity for social media enthusaists
Work with a vibrant and passionate team!
Our client is tech media startup that is working towards filling the demand for quality content in the social and digital media space through innovative visual storytelling.
The Job :
- In this role, you will be working closely with the Video Editor to facilitate efficient output. You will be translating video text/audio, fact-checking and editing final translated versions of video content as well as managing calendar for all social media platforms and timely re-iterations as required.
You will be responsible for :
- Maintaining consistency of terminology while translating
- Ensuring all video texts / write-ups follow a consistent writing style
- Researching idioms, technical content, colloquial expressions
- Creating and publishing real time posts for social media
- Sharing insights on post views through monitoring of social media channels
- Mapping out editorial and publishing strategies and tactics for social media, both short and long term
- Hands-on experience and well verse with social media website
The Profile :
- You have a degree from a reputed institute with at least 3 years experience in an Editing or similar role.
- You have hands-on experience and are well verse with social media website
- Fluency in English and Telugu (oral & written) are mandatory for translation purposes. Fluency in Hindi will be an added advantage.
- You have a passion for content.
- You possess impeccable written skills and pay attention to detail.
- You are result-driven and show high level of resilience.