Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:219 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Associate - Content Editing - Media Startup (3-8 yrs)
- Opportunity to make an impact through innovative storytelling
- Contribute to the continuous growth of a media startup
- Excellent learning and career growth opportunities
- Our client is tech media startup that is working towards filling the demand for quality content in the social and digital media space through innovative visual storytelling.
In this role. you will be creating, managing and publishing real time posts for social media. You will be responsible for :
- Maintaining consistency of terminology while translating and ensuring all video texts/write-ups have a consistent writing style.
- Fact-checking, proofreading and editing final translated versions of the video content.
- Researching idioms, technical content, colloquial expressions etc. using various online resources, dictionaries to find the correct contextual translations.
- Developing and sharing insights on post views through monitoring of social media channels.
- Managing daily follow ups on 'Postings & Scheduling' calendar for all social media platforms and timely re-iterations as per requirement.
- Mapping out editorial and publishing strategies and tactics for social media, both short and long-term.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience in a Content Editor role and are well verse with social media website.
- You are fluent in Gujarati, Hindi & English, both written and verbal in order to translate video text and audio in these languages.
- You have a passion for content, impeccable written skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standards.
- You are highly goal-driven and show high level of resilience.