Associate - Community & Business Development - FMCD (1-2 yrs)
- The client helps brands and retailers realize superior economic performance by transforming their supply chain and retail operations for the digital era.
- Partnering with the client helps businesses focus on strategic and core objectives, while we innovate and bring operational efficiencies.
- Freshers can also be considered for the position but they must have prior internship experience in Event Management(even at college/university level)/Promotion/Markeing/Sales/Customer facing role.
- Candidates having Event experience/Sales experience with a startup is preferable.
- Candidates having local handicraft knowledge is preferable.
- The selected candidate will be given a workspace according to his/her convinience.
Interview Stages: Telephonic with HR, Telephonic/Skype with the Field Manager and Telephonic/Skype with the MD.
6 days working, timing:10AM-7PM.
Immediate joiners required for the position.
Job Description :
- Conducting market research to identify creative hubs and entrepreneurs within the city.
- Plan and execute small-scale activities and events for brand building and lead generation
- Engage in vendor outreach for various offline events.
- Identify sellers through social media and other databases that fit requirements.
- Be able to establish critical pipelines of sellers, databases to ensure high quality leads.
- Engage with creative entrepreneurs online and offline.
Additional Information :
- Event management experience (even at college/university level)
- Good communication skills
- Local knowledge of the city
- Proven track record of successfully meeting defined KPIs(for experienced candidates)
- Well versed in MS Excel and Word
Skill Set - Ms Word & Excel;Communication Skils;Event Management;Event Coordination;Promotion Activities;Sales & Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.