Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:12 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Client Support - Manufacturing Firm (1-7 yrs)
- Join a manufacturing company with a solid track record of performance
- A role that supports learning & development
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is a fast-growing corporate and medical uniforms manufacturer in the region. A long-standing partner of Fortune 500 companies, they have a strong history of delivering cutting-edge technologies for manufacturing solutions and place a strong emphasis on high work ethics.
You will be responsible for :
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Sales Operations/ Support role, ideally within the Manufacturing industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data