Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:110 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Associate - Channel Partnerships - eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
Our client is a leading ride-hailing firm, predominant in the Indian sub-continent, connecting millions of consumers to easy ways of transport and other convenience services.
You will be reporting to the Channel Lead and will be responsible for:
- Building robust channel sales pipeline.
- Managing relationships with customers and vendors.
- Building a solid network and forging strong relationships with vendors and other partners.
- Creating strategic synergies by working together towards achieving win-win situations.
- Monitoring and closely tracking the performance of channels to project outcomes.
- You possess Masters in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or related discipline and have at least 4 years experience in a channel sales or partnerships & alliances role.
- You have a solid understanding of sales channels when it comes to internet or tech product industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess strong knowledge of business and revenue models of major internet startups.
- You are a keen observer with excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You are open to travelling, if the job demands.
- Last but not least, you are a professional who always strives to attain goals that push your limits.
- Exciting opportunity with a leading ride-hailing firm
- Be part of the firm's one of the major revenue contributors
- Excellent perks and benefits