Vertical Head at Premier Consultants
Views:50 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Business Manager - Sales - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
Associate Business Manager - FinTech
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing the entire Sales Life-cycle including Lead Generation, Prospecting, Pitching, Offering, Negotiating and Contract Closure in his/her assigned region/industry
- Mapping potential enterprise clients and scheduling meetings with them.
- Effectively communicating with confidence with key stakeholders in the client organization (CFO, Head- Receivable/ Accounts/ Finance etc.)
- Persistent follow up & rigorous lead monitoring to ensure sales closure
- Acquiring knowledge of prospect and its products. Conducting Wide and Deep research on their business to be well prepared for client meetings
- Building network through client references for developing business
- Plan weekly- sales- cycle and meet prospective clients on daily basis
- Preparing client and market mapping reports for his business segment
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of the product to influence purchase
- Media Tracking to generate prospects
- Compile, analyse, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
- Prepare and present to management periodic (weekly & monthly) budgets/sales forecast
- Responsible for timely invoicing and collection of payment from the clients
Skills Required : (If the following apply to you, hit us up)
- 2-5 years Alliances/business development experience within the IT, Payments, Fintech startup
- Proven experience working with medium and large organisations with their Finance Teams.
- Exposure to dealing with multiple Senior stakeholders in the client organization eg. CXOs
- Solid understanding of the end-to- end account management/sales- process
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to assess client requirements
- Previous experience in Solution Selling is a bonus.
- Friendly working environment. Open door policy can approach seniors for any concern.
- The learning curve would be steep and ample growth opportunities.
- Payroll of a fast and growing company.
- All Saturdays and Sunday off.
- Part of energetic and young team.