CEO at Wavelength International
Views:133 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Associate - Business Development - Trading House (3-6 yrs)
About the company
We are a young and an aggressive team of people who are expanding an International trading house focussing on paper and packaging grades. We are selling in many countries and are always looking to expand our customer base and markets and to help us improve our sales volume we are looking for an enthusiastic young professional who will ideally develop and service a customer base for a particular market right from scratch.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Building a customer base from scratch
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Understanding various channel of sales and analysing customers for each category
- Thoroughly understand customer's requirement with quality specs and price expectations
- Studying and understanding existing suppliers and competitors in the market to develop specific marketing strategies
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Visiting customers and markets regularly
- Building close rapport with customers
- Follow up for inquiries and order confirmations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Min 2-4 yrs Experience in sales, business development, marketing or related field particularly in International Sales
- Experience with a International trading house or Import Export company is a plus
- Comfortable with extensive travelling
- Experience with UAE/Middle East markets and clients
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Aggressive and a go getter attitude and ability to close deals and take decisions
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.