HR Executive at Aliens Group Pvt Ltd
Views:191 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate - Business Development - Real Estate (0-3 yrs)
A Business Development Associate helps companies to growth and sales. They conduct market research, develop business strategies, build client relationships, and identify new business opportunities. Business Development Associates find work in a variety of industries from marketing to information technology
1. Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
2. Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
3. Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
4 Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
5. Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
6. Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales
data to inform or update marketing strategies.
7. Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
8. Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
9. Identify new business opportunities and partners.
10.Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.