Associate - Business Development - IT (1-4 yrs)
We are hiring for the role of - Business Development Associate- for Scaler Academy, a well funded & fast growing organisation based out of Bangalore.
Job Profile : Business Development Associate
Job Location : Remote till covid does not comes under control, opportunity based out of bangalore
Salary Range : 8-10 LPA
Industry Experience : 1-2 Years
Location : Remote till covid does not comes under control, opportunity based out of bangalore
Qualification : B.tech
1. This is a video profiler that will take only 15 minutes to complete.
2. A Video Profiler gives you the opportunity to exhibit your communication and selling skills.
3. Only people who complete the video profiler will be selected for the next round.
4. Please keep a copy of your resume ready for uploading.
About the Company:
Backed by Sequoia and Tiger Global, Scaler is one of Asia's leading online tech-education firms valued at over $100 million that aims to solve the tech talent gap worldwide through its market leading products. Scaler has transformed the lives of 3500+ software engineers and college students looking to crack tech jobs. In the last 12 months alone, Scaler has placed more students in Amazon than all IITs combined.
The founders of Scaler, Anshuman Singh and Abhimanyu Saxena, are IIIT Hyderabad alums with leadership experience across Facebook (working directly with Mark Zuckerburg and setting up the London Office) and NYC-based retail marketplace unicorn Fab.com. Anshuman Singh has also represented Team India twice at the prestigious ACM ICPC World Finals. The broader team is handpicked from leading firms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, McKinsey, BCG, Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital and Hotstar to name a few.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- As a BDA you are reaching out to prospects and guiding them through the existing tech-landscape.
- With a customer-centric approach, you will qualify their career goals and identify how Scaler can help them.
- Following up with existing prospects to ensure that we are able to open up new realms of possibilities through the power of Scaler!
- Above all, a committed attitude towards the completion of daily inputs and outputs, with the goal of matching (and exceeding!) targets.
Why is the BD role essential to Scaler's mission?
- You will be a representative of Scaler across the country - an evangelist for Scaler's mission to transform the tech industry
- You will directly contribute to the transformation of our country's workforce - your individual contributions will help India develop as a tech-superpower.
- You will help our customers jump into the era of coding excellence and abandon the dark ages of unstructured courses and failed interviews!
- 0-2 years of work experience in sales, business development and/or IT services.
- An undergraduate degree in any stream.
- We look for people of character, who keep their promises and bring an amazing attitude.
- We look for smart people, who can understand others, communicate effectively and get things done.