Associate - Business Development - IT (0-12 yrs)
1. Analyze the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are
2.Possess and use knowledge of proper requirements specification and development such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, and process flow diagrams
3. Identify problems within a business, including using data modeling techniques
4. Work on functional testing and detection of bugs for all the tested components
5. Interact with clients and understand the requirements of the project thoroughly
We are looking for someone who can/has:
- Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to generate new business
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
You have/are :
- 1-3 Years of experience
- Strong Communication, Negotiation and Interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven. Desired Candidate Profile
- An emphatic communicator with pleasant personality.
- Zeal for multitasking.