Recruitment Consultant at Karyarth
Views:20 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate - Business Development/International Sales - Education (1-7 yrs)
- Top notch Communication skills.
- Age below 31 years
- 1-7 years of work experience in US Edtech Sales, business development and/or IT services
- An undergraduate degree in any stream
- The ability to deal with and counsel tech savvy brains
Roles And Responsibilities :
- As a BDA you are reaching out to prospects and guiding them through the existing tech landscape
- With a customer-centric approach, you will qualify their career goals and identify how Scaler can help them.
- Following up with existing prospects to ensure that we are able to open up new realms of possibilities through the power of Scaler!
- Above all, a committed attitude towards the completion of daily inputs and outputs, with the goal of matching (and exceeding!) targets.
- Driving inquiries & admissions for the online learning programs offered for the US Market
- Looking at the entire sales life cycle : starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrolment in the program
- Counseling experience professionals via call or email on which course will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best option